Dating Mistress, Jerusalem

One NY/Jerusalem Jewish woman's journey after she discovered her husband's blog "documenting sexual tension within his marriage." HOO BOY, THE DRAMA IS JUST BEGINNING...

My Photo
Name:MRS. JERUSALEM DATING MASTER
Location:Jerusalem, Israel

I live in Jerusalem, am American, modern orthodox and love this wonderful exciting city... or did until I saw the seedy underbelly which lies just beyond the tasteful confines of our plywood-panelled computer/rec room

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More facts and fantasies

-- So who am I, anyway? Do I dare to share a tiny peek beneath my snood?


Well...
  • I am not DatingMaster
  • I am not Jameel or Mrs. @theMuqata
  • I am not the Godol Hador, no matter what you think, Mr. DovBear (and you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking it.)
  • I am not Dick Cheney.


I have never
  • Wrestled in techina
  • Traded sex for shekalim (are you kidding? Have you seen the exchange rate?)
  • Used Temple Mount as a euphemism

I would not like to test your falafel balls for firmness.


-- So... is this a Purim parody, or is this the real thing?

Hmm. You know the phrase “I laughed my ass off?’’ Well, if your ass is currently on the floor, then it’s a parody. Then again, if you’re my husband and you’re surrounded by sloppy mango rinds, it might just be the real thing.

18 Comments:

Blogger Semgirl said...

If you really are Mrs DM, can you please tell your husb to stop putting his filth on my blog and to stop hitting on me.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Caraf said...

Mrs.DM, I dont understand half the words you used there,
but thats not stopping me from trying to turn lesbian!

;)

LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNNN

Friday, March 10, 2006 4:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee Hee. It must be killing the "Master" - and all his other incarnations- to not know the true identity of his "Mistress."

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

caraf maybe you try BIFEM?

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity Mrs. DM is your husband actually past the age of Bar Mitzvah? Because he doesn't seem to have the maturity of a 12 year old with just wanting more, more, more, me, me, me.

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Hernesto G said...

Let me tell you about a ritual I have. Before me and my wife lay us down to sleep we stimulate each other's genitals with a cucumber. and this has made all the difference in our relationship

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:11:00 PM  
Blogger boneman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

YOU ARE JACK SHACK

Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DM: If boneman is Jackshack, then who the *&^% is DMistress?

Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

JACKSHACK_thanks for being Dating mistress -you did a wonderful job-obviously you are tops for intelligence and humor, grammar,syntax and spelling.
One thing, how come so many aggressive women came over?
Was it you or me?

Sunday, March 12, 2006 2:03:00 AM  
Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

SEMGIRL-WHAT ABOUT A SENSE OF HUMOR, THATS IT I'M GOING TO DOA SHIDDUCH FANTASY POST ABOUT YOU!

Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:58:00 AM  
Blogger boneman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all to know!!!!!
THIS BLOG IS DONE BY NO OTHER THEN JBF!!!!!!

Monday, March 13, 2006 6:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's jbf?

Monday, March 13, 2006 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Hernesto G said...

So I have a pretty big walk in shower and I usually sit down naked and let the water hit me. I know it def. has enough room for 2. So Im sitting down taking a shower and this big mothafucka almost goes on my thigh. Im sorry but my unit is exposed and I dont want a spider on it, or biting it or whatever. God that was soooo nasty.

Monday, March 13, 2006 3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

well jackshack tell me what I already know
and tell me a lot of wackos have come to this blog
is it me or is it you?

Monday, March 13, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are really Dm's wife, I feel so sorry for you.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Blogger sirreene said...

Happy Purim!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home