Dating Mistress, Jerusalem

One NY/Jerusalem Jewish woman's journey after she discovered her husband's blog "documenting sexual tension within his marriage." HOO BOY, THE DRAMA IS JUST BEGINNING...

My Photo
Name:MRS. JERUSALEM DATING MASTER
Location:Jerusalem, Israel

I live in Jerusalem, am American, modern orthodox and love this wonderful exciting city... or did until I saw the seedy underbelly which lies just beyond the tasteful confines of our plywood-panelled computer/rec room

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ten Things You Can Do In 7 minutes



  • bake a potato (in the microwave)
  • play fetch with a very small dog
  • watch 1/3 of The Simpsons
  • Do the Monday New York Times Crossword Puzzle, or an intermediate sudoku
  • listen to 7/8 of "American Pie" or all but the last few seconds of "Hey Jude" (give or take a few "na's")
  • Catch up on the latest at Jack's Shack, or RenReb's, or the Muqata... and still have time to argue with Ezzie (but not to check back for his response and counter-argue)
  • daven maariv
  • run 9/10 of a mile
  • eat a large bowl of ice cream
or
  • have sex with Dating Master


I may be frum, but I've seen 9 1/2 Weeks. I've seen Body Heat. I've seen Fatal Attraction... and so has Dating Master. And not one of those amazing encounters looked like they took less than an hour, half hour at the least. Foreplay, I believe Chazal called it. But Dating Master says you can't have sex with seforim in the room, so that's a chapter he hasn't gotten to yet.

So if Dating Master thinks he's ready for a little something-something on the side, and you're it - well, you can look forward to the same lovely 7 minutes I get... and he'd better watch his rabbit, if you know what I'm saying...

3 Comments:

Blogger Eliyahu said...

hey, you're pretty good at the crossword puzzle!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:58:00 PM  
Blogger Dating Mistress, Jerusalem said...

Have to do something with my other hand... if you know what I mean...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:06:00 AM  
Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

sadly this si true, my wife bought me Portnoys Complaint for my birthday

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home